The Next Billion Prize returns @GESF in 2019.
- A search for the most innovative EdTech companies across the world, targeting teaching and learning in the developing world, refugee, displacement and socially disadvantaged contexts.
- 30 start-ups will be selected to join us in Dubai from the 22-24 March 2019 to take part in three days of pitching, networking and EdTech focused discussions.
- 12 will pitch again and 6 semi-finalists will take the stage for the chance to win 3 prizes of USD$25,000.
- Learn how to create and deliver a winning pitch and tell the most compelling impact story.
- Deep dive into the current state of the EdTech market to find out what EdTech investors are looking for, and what EdTech products education ministers and their educators are buying.
- Hear from other start-ups who will share the challenges of scaling globally and the lessons they learned on the way.
- Find out what teachers expect EdTech to do for them.
- Enjoy world class networking.
Join us at the Global Education and Skills Forum 2019, as we find practical solutions to real world problems. Who will win the second annual Next Billion Prize?