The Next Billion Prize returns @GESF in 2019. Applications closing soon.
- A search for the most innovative EdTech companies across the world, targeting teaching and learning in the developing world, refugee, displacement and socially disadvantaged contexts.
- 30 start-ups will be selected to join us in Dubai from the 22-24 March 2019 to take part in three days of pitching, networking and EdTech focused discussions.
- 12 will pitch again and 6 semi-finalists will take the stage for the chance to win 3 prizes of USD$25,000.
- Learn how to create and deliver a winning pitch and tell the most compelling impact story.
- Deep dive into the current state of the EdTech market to find out what EdTech investors are looking for, and what EdTech products education ministers and their educators are buying.
- Hear from other start-ups who will share the challenges of scaling globally and the lessons they learned on the way.
- Find out what teachers expect EdTech to do for them.
- Enjoy world class networking.
If you are an EdTech start-up with the vision and determination to change the developing world, apply now to pitch and win this prestigious EdTech prize.
*You may experience some problems using Safari, in that case we recommend you use Chrome or Firefox to apply.